my faculty

Thursday 8 October 2009



I Study in the faculty of arts in the University of Chile located in the Campus Juan Gomez Milla. My first impression was not very good; I dislike the infrastructure compared to other buildings of the same Campus this faculty doesn’t seem like a faculty of arts.

In my class Project Management have to develop a project in relation with the arts and in my work group thought to adjust a part of the “Patio Ingles” for an exhibition of sculptures and works of art students all outdoors. The first step is to get the appropriate permits, once obtained permission would have to make an estimate of materials needed for the first stage: arranging the area

When we finish this first stage would continue with the call for students to submit their works. Works for the exhibition would be chosen by a group of teachers and will be exhibited for a week or two.

The main idea of this project is make to known the new artists, creating a living & entertaining, improving a common place for both of student and teachers.

well, this project is only to be presented in project management as a task, but I like the idea of fixing the "Patio ingles" and give a little more color to the faculty, maybe we could get started by fixing the bottomless trash

0 comments:

Post a Comment