Theory and History of Arts

Monday 27 April 2009


well, the theme of this weak is my career. i`m studying Theory and History of Arts in the "universidad de chile", is my second year in this career and i like it so much because I love the art and the history. I learned so much in the last year and I hope learn more in the future.
The last weak my class of American art go to a exhibition in " la Moneda" envelope sacred art of the coloni in chile. the name of the exposition is "Chile mestizo: tesoros coloniales" one of the responsible for the exposition is an historian of art. i like so much this exposition and the job of the historian of arts in charge of this exhibition.
i`m not sure what thing i do in the future but i wanted help the progress of the culture in Chile with my knowledge and my work. One of my dreams is turn into in a great professional, writing articles in newspaper or in magazine of art and teaching in the university.

1 comments:

Ro said...

Hi Camila. I think that you didn't agree me to your links...but, however, related with your post, we share the same things and we are here to achieve our goals in differents ways.
take care. i'll see you tomorrow.

Post a Comment