A travel in a peace of history.....

Monday 20 April 2009



Every years in Summer vacation I visiting my mother family in Talca. In 2007 I tacked in Talca`s Train station a train to Constitucion with my father and my cousins karina and Roly. The travel during 4 hours but the landscape are so beautifully.
The train is named " El Ramal" its a tipe special of train calling "buscarril" because it is like a "micro" in the middle of the countryside and its history remounted 50 years old.
When finally arriving to Constitucion, my cousins and I started talking like a Spanish's tourist, the people of the artisans fair believe our actuation and started over charged.
After the lunch we walked for the beach and I taked a lot of picture with my cousins.
I ever remember this day with a lot of good memorys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello camila
beatiful picture! i would like to visit the south of chile one day, i always go to the north!
bye bye

English class said...

Very nice picture! I've never been to ConstituciĆ³n. I guess I'll have to visit one day. Did you pay the prices they were trying to charge you?

Post a Comment